SpeakerPower amplifiers are among the best engineered amplifiers available, at any price. They are designed without compromise to power the latest and greatest super subs on the market.
Who should consider SpeakerPower amps? SpeakerPower amplifiers are not the best choice for folks on a tight budget, but they are far from the most expensive amplifiers available on the market. GSG has elected to carry SpeakerPower amplifiers because they represent tremendous value at their price-point; we simply can't envision any application where SpeakerPower amplification would fall short in terms of power delivery AND SpeakerPower amps now come standard with the features desired by audio integrators and home theater customers.
All SpeakerPower amplifiers (rack mount and plate amp) provide:
- Full, sustained, power delivered at bass frequencies vs. the common "burst" power or "marketing specs" ratings used by many other manufacturers--with SpeakerPower amps, you get the advertised power.
- Virtually fan-less operation; as a benefit of their high efficiency, SpeakerPower amps can do in excess of 1/3 their sustained power rating, with no time limit, prior to the fans coming on (these amps are quiet); in most home theater settings, the fans will never even come on.
- 12v trigger for remote turn-on.
- Peak and RMS limiting which reduces power (by about 3dB) in extreme cases instead of shutting down or power-cycling the amplifier.
- Full featured protection: DC, overload, low impedances, shorts, under/over-voltage, overheating, etc.
- Soft-start and long-term power limiting to reduce the chances of subwoofer "thumps" tripping breakers.
- An amplifier engineered to last over the long-term.
- An quality product designed and assembled in the USA with domestic and foreign parts.
While the amplifiers listed below are the most popular for subwoofer duty, we carry the full line of SpeakerPower amplifiers. If there is an amplifier that you would like that is not listed below, please contact us.