- 5,000 Watts continuous program power capacity (RMS)
- 6.0-inch copper voice coil
- 21.0 mm xmax @ 1/3 gap; 27.3 mm usable excursion @ 2/3 gap
- 33.6 mm peak excursion (damage point is even higher)
- Neodymium magnet provides a very high force factor
- True double spider suspension for unparalleled linear throw
- Optimized cooling system
- 21” Nominal Diameter
- 97.0 dB sensitivity
- 48.1 lbs.
- Available in 6 Ohm only
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Manufacturer's Datasheet (PDF)
All Genuine Eminence loudspeakers are supported by a 7-year warranty against any manufacturer’s defect in the continental United States.
The Tour Grade line-up represents Eminence's top-of-the-line subwoofers. The NSW6021-6 is the highest excursion 21" that we carry (and it may be the highest excursion 21" pro-audio driver period). It is capable of extreme amounts of low end output, even exceeding the venerable LaVoce SAN214.50 by approximately 2dB.
The NSW6021-6 works well in all our 21" cabs from the MBM-21 to the Devastator.
In order to realize its full potential, we recommend a high power amplifier, such as the SpeakerPower SP1-4000-HT/SP1-6000-HT plate amps or the SP2-8000-HT/SP2-12000-HT rack amps.