- 3,200 Watts continuous program power capacity (RMS)
- 4.0-inch copper voice coil
- 18.2 mm xmax @ 1/3 gap; 22.4 mm usable excursion @ 2/3 gap
- 26.7 mm peak excursion (damage point is even higher)
- Neodymium magnet provides very high force factor
- Optimized cooling system
- 18” Nominal Diameter
- 96.6 dB sensitivity
- 20.9 lbs.
- Available in 8 Ohm only
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Manufacturer's Datasheet (PDF)
All Genuine Eminence loudspeakers are supported by a 7-year warranty against any manufacturer’s defect in the continental United States.
The Tour Grade line-up represents Eminence's top-of-the-line subwoofers.
The NSW4018-8 works well in all our 18" cabs where a good balance between low-end output and hard hitting mid-bass is desired.